A simple, sweet and quick treat to make on a busy night.
1 banana, sliced
1 tbsp. honey
Cinnamon, to taste
1. Lightly drizzle olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
2. Arrange banana slices in pan and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side.
3. Meanwhile, whisk together honey and 1 tbsp. of water.
4. Remove pan from heat and pour honey mixture over banana.
5. Allow to cool and sprinkle with cinnamon.
Really easy to make. A healthy sweet treat ready in less than 10 minutes total.
I didn’t measure the honey so I think I put a little too much. I don’t think there should be as much sauce as is the picture but I’m not complaining.
Make sure that the banana slices crisp before you flip them. Pour the honey water immediately after removed from heat. It will sizzle and the water will dissolve while the honey will coat the bananas.